Sunday, February 03, 2013

Uwahhhh :D

Hello me hearties!
Thought I come in and surprise you with a new layout x) I'm planning this for days now and finally got my ass up to do so... Hope you like it!
It's also funny.. I had a total mental down the last ... hm.. 2 1/2 weeks or longer? And today - whoosh - as if there's been nothing, I'm doing well again and am back on track... I have my theories for that but if I'd tell them to you you'd say go - get yourself a hug-me-jacket and off it goes... but well, nothing is impossible, even the impossible. And I'm a fan of telepathy :D
And: I want to go to Berlin T_T To the Imagniaerum movie premiere on february 11th but I simply have no money to pay a flight or a cinema ticket  *cries* Life is so unfaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiir -.- I want to win the lottery, now! Ò_Ó But well, I swore myself so or so to never go to Berlin again after almost not coming home again from there... But I wanna see that movie!! Dammit -.- And I wanna talk to somebody after the movie... Grr.
And for everything else... not much more to say, much much work to do at the moment.. all products at the shop are in now but I have to adjust a ton of pics now and I wonder if I will be able to make that within a week... I have my doubts. And after that we got another big project and THEN I can go back working around on my own page again... -.- I fear it won't be finished until middle of this year or so... 
Well, I'm out again, way too much to do x) See ya!

P.S.: It's obvious that I love bombast, isn't it? One can never have enough bombast in his / her life :D

No comments:

Post a Comment