Thursday, February 14, 2013

.

My 14th of february - aggressions are starting to come once again... I can't tell you how much I hate valentine's day... it reminds me every year again of all that I'll never have. Stoopid cupid can't aim at all. Missed his goal. Thx buddy, because of you I'll stay forever alone. (insert rage face here)

And I'm such a lazy f***... I wanted to complete that portrait last night but what did I do? I completed the thumbs of my web page... well at least something. As for now I'm only sitting around, hearing Lindsey Stirling on repeat and trying not to get depressive. These days I wish again that I could figure skate... I used to love to watch that on TV. And some songs from that album would work out in a wonderful choreography... but well, I has two left feet so I don't even try it. It was a miracle I was eben able to keep balance on these thingies back in 2006 xD I used to be a fan of that guy:


But Plushenko always was the best one. That guy is a genius :D (Ok I admit, I envy people who are good dancers ... because I simply will never be able to do that myself, or at least I look stupid when I try it xD ...)


Two years after or so I missed almost everything they brought about the EM's and stuff on TV and so my interest subsided in some way... only today it came to my mind again. 
Well well.. I'm out for the moment, maybe I'll upload a WIP later.
Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment