Saturday, February 23, 2013

So then...

I began my little sideproject :) Is more fun than I thought and I discover more and more stuff in photoshop xDD Like: Shadows for lazies - just use the inner shadow in a darker color than the one you've painted and adjust it so long until it looks good xD Et voila xD Here are the first three cards :) For the description, please click on them, they will bring you to deviant art.


Except for that there's not much going on here at the moment. I'm hardly sleeping at the moment because always when I'm in my bed then some stupid ideas come to my head and I pull something out of the bookshelf that I haven't touched in years to have a look at it instead of sleeping -.-° So much to do, so less time...
And why do I have the feeling that my teeth slowly are falling to pieces? x.O

No comments:

Post a Comment