Monday, February 11, 2013

Whew

A damn big pile of work has finally found it's end. I'm done! Yippieh! :D But tomorrow there's already the next job waiting, though that's only throwing text into a web page, so I'll be done quickly I hope.. I also got another dentist appointment tomorrow.. my teeth are like swiss cheese.. full of holes. (That's what you get from not going to the dentist for 6 years because that old tooth doc was more like a butcher than a doc... but the new one that's now there is a very good one.) Well well.

I have to announce another thing - well ok probably I shouldn't announce it because it's no surprise then anymore xD I'm planning on doing a 4 person - portrait. Gonna have to put it on 2 pieces of A3 paper because I have nothing bigger here T_T Will stitch it together on the pc then x) I will do this pic in honor of the reunion of one of my fave groups when I was younger. (Yeah even I have some skeletons in my closet, actually I think I got a ton of them xD) I'm so happy they finally made it to reform! :D And curious if there'll be a tour, because I wanna be there then xDD (If I should be able to afford it I'd even fly over to england to see them x) I love england <3 :D)
Well, but no more words for me, I won't tell ya who it is x) You will see. x)

And, because I couldn't let it be - another WIP for you cause I like spammin' around here in my blog xD

 

No comments:

Post a Comment