Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Awesome new stuff

Just found this girl by accident on amazon ... always been looking for this kind of music... <3 And: she's only one day older than me xDD Cause and effect... xD


Hope you like that stuff as much as I do :D Maybe I'll draw her after my next big project x) Too many ideas T_T 
And another WIP for you because I just can't let it be :D


Eek, and my mouth is bleeding again ... the dentist wasn't too careful today -.-° This'll need at least a week to heal... And my pyrophobia is back... I have that since I was a little kid and don't know why. Already back then I got horrified when I've only read an article in some newspaper that there occured a fire somewhere... I remember me getting Silent Hill... I watched it once, found it horrible and frightening and didn't touch it for almost a year... 
When the waste bin is full here left of me and the oven is on fire, I can't throw anything in... I just can't. I can only throw the rubbish in when it's cold. It was already better but now it's as bad again as I had it as a kid... Damned. I just find it strange cause I can't remember any incident that could have caused that... My theory is still - I've been burned as a witch in a last life or came to death in some fire ... only explanation I have so far.  Does someone of you have that stuff too? 

No comments:

Post a Comment