Thursday, February 07, 2013

Still a little time for art

I have a few WIP's again for you. :) Had some white left over and therefore something to do with it because I couldn't put it back into the bottle T_T So the base color is done now, gonna paint some bricks then somewhen...
I guess this painting will be also finished earliest in a few months or so... I have so much to do at the moment T_T and there are always new ideas coming to my head that need to be put down on paper or somewhere else... grah. (Still have to finish that Amy Lee portrait somewhen...) I'll never be out of work xD Some artists may suffer from having no ideas, I have too many of them... xD
And I should go to bed, maybe get up a bit earlier tomorrow, still have to throw in a ton of product pics until the end of the week and have no idea how I shall make it until then... T_T 
*gone* Nighty night =)

No comments:

Post a Comment