Friday, February 22, 2013

Well well..

A bit time has passed and I think I can slowly draw again.. at least I did a test scrap and it didn't look that bad. 
Also, yesterday before falling asleep another project came to my mind - because I'd need to do more again for my manga drawing stuff - a deck of Sailor Moon tarot cards, how would you find that? =) I already figured out the characters and things for the greater arcana and will do them step by step. I will just have differences finding chalices and coins / discs for the other 4/5 of the deck -.-° I tend to use brooches instead of the discs.. I already found some swords / knives in sailor moon but they're not enough yet -.-°
The other big project... don't know I just don't feel like it at the moment.. And I'm way too busy with travel plannings xD Waaaaaaaa I'm so excited xD I feel like I'm 14 again, really. <3
We ordered tickets for that big concert yesterday, it was a fight... -.-° something in that system didn't like my browser at all. 
And I have a constant internet problem, it keeps failing though I already phoned the internet company a thousand times and even wrote a letter... do I have to go back to satellite-LAN just to show them how incompetent they are?? o_รด GRAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment