Monday, February 18, 2013

... that's it?

So it really seems to be true.. I'm suffering from a massive creative crisis... If my skills will come back one day, I'll restart the big project I was working on ... but for now I have to cancel it because it simply won't work. I have no hand for shadows anymore... I can only hope that this problem solves itself, as a friend meaned this happens when you draw too much and stress yourself out... So now all I'm doing is nothing creative and waiting for my skill to come back to finally draw something awesome... 
I still hope this has nothing to do with cutting of the string that connected me to somebody and going back there where I was ago 10 years ... Because everything is possible, even the impossible. I want my creativity back T_T Actually, life is quite empty without it -.- Hm.

No comments:

Post a Comment