Monday, February 04, 2013

Special message & a wake up call

You have to watch this... I just went through it after finally having an add-on that unblocks the videos again... (for all germans who read this - get proxmate for firefox and watch the video on youtube itself ... works wonderful :) )
I already knew those people were cool, but I'm really damn blown off my socks now O_O Respect. Hope I can wake up a few of you with this x) Haters gonna hate.
I so hope they will come on tour, I so wanna meet them ... I'm hearing their music now for almost 10 years and never saw them live... it's a tragedy :( But thoughts turn into things, so I hope that maybe this year or the next one then it will work ... I hope. Cause and effect is the greatest thing ever invented :D

 
Great, I wanted to move my a** to bed now but I'm awake again xD Well, have fun watching, I'll continue doing things =) I hope you like that interview as much as I did. (I want to live in a medieval tower too *_* T_T) (And Morgan's the only woman in the world I'd turn lesbian for ..  ahem xD)

*gone*

No comments:

Post a Comment