Friday, February 08, 2013

After a long day...

.. I still found a little time for some art x) I need to finish this piece because I already have another portrait in my mind of my 2nd muse... But first this one has to be finished.
Goes easier than I thought ... maybe I have improved in the meantime and the rest will look completely different and won't fit the pic xDD
And on it goes... next to do: throw in a ton of product pics again tomorrow (today I did 277 of them...), do laundry and tidy up my room (really need to do because I messed around while looking for something in my cupboard...), kicking somebody's ass... hm yeah, and also sleeping and eating not to forget x) 
See ya! =) *gone*

P.S.: xD I couldn't let it be... I re-newed my header again. I found a very special font in the web, the font my former fave cover band made its logo with. I used to love that logo. And - as if it would have been waiting for it - the A perfectly fits into my logo-heart oO Do you think what I think? Thoughts become things... because I was looking for a nice font for my banner stuff but never found something... and now, there we go :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment