Friday, February 15, 2013

Woop! :D

I did it, I did it!! I arranged myself with some other girls and now it's done! I definately fly to London in May!!! I could jump around like a madwoman here because I'm so happy :D Prepare yourself London, I'm gonna see ya! xD Omg... omg omg omg! xD Why I'm going there? Well I'm gonna see some boys in concert I haven't seen for over 13 years xD I feel like I'm 12 again xD <3 
And I'm gonna see King's cross xD I wanna run against that wall between platform 9 and 10 xD Or at least take some pics. Wahahahahahh xD

And I began my new big project, but I had to stop drawing because I somehow can't draw anymore oO I didn't wanna ruin it ... maybe I'll continue later or tomorrow. 


I hope I can make this look at least a little good... I'm not gonna post a ton of WIP's this time because I'll make this one top secret x))
Well then, I'm out for now x)) 

Btw - I haven't shown you my Amy Lee - portrait, have I? Sorry, totally forgot -.-° Here it is x)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment