Sunday, March 03, 2013

:D

A smiley should do as a title =)
*wiping off the dust* Sorry, it's been a while again ... Had a lot to do and so much stuff has changed... 
My creativity is back from vacation and fully working again =) I began my mammoth project some days ago and it looks quite well so far. And I'm having big plans with it *hehe* xD  Just for you I'll upload a little WIP... I won't spam you with them this time because that project is top secret x) 


Maybe some of you who are around my age remember who that could be x)) (I still love those dazzling blue eyes and the charming person they belong to ^^ Should have done that pic in color but me and color pencil = no good -.-°) This is only the first half of the picture. well ok the first 1/4 .. 3 more heads to come. And another sheet of A3 paper.

Another thing - I think I will call my Nightwish era quits with watching their movie on the 18th... At the moment I feel like I fell into another dimension. I feel like I'm 12 again actually, not 14 anymore xD And I've never been doing better like I do at the moment. I don't the heck know what I've been doing the last 12 years, really oO Feels like I ran into total bullshit... But now I'm free of this cursed burden and can begin a new life =) Who knows where this will take me, I'm curious. 

So then, I'm off to bed now.. long day to go tomorrow, I forgot some pics for the nail shop and have to add them now... And I need to draw draw drawwwww xD If my secret project works as intended, I'll show you the result here x)) 

*Art Refugium over and out*

No comments:

Post a Comment