Sunday, March 10, 2013

Ok.

Finished my first work yesterday :) And began the 2nd in the morning then, discovering that the 2nd guy is horribly hard to draw -.- narf. I hope I won't ruin that drawing ... 
So I will show you something very special now - the VERY first portrait I've EVER done in my life, at art lessons at school... compared to the one I did during the last week. There is a big difference, isn't it? xD Can't believe the teacher gave me a B for it back then... I mean wtf? I'd give myself a F for that nowadays oO Even a F minus. But well, we all began small x)


And maybe some of you know who that could be x) I won't tell ya until the whole pic is finished. I'm also thinking whether I should do a background or not... but it's almost a little empty without a background... HM. I'll see then. =)
And I'd like to show you one of my fave anime series... NANA... I don't know but I somehow find myself in it... the little, naive girl who's only thoughts are how to get happy and a guy... Why having an extraordinary cool friend. You should at least read the manga... it's simply awesome <3

No comments:

Post a Comment