Friday, March 15, 2013

Idle ...

... ok not completely. But my brain is idleing somehow... Has something to do with the pic in the last entry... I twittered it but apparently I'm being ignored... I mean, my surface wouldn't bother, but on the inside I think I still like that guy a bit more than I am willing to admit... I don't know. It just hurts me in some way. Well but we can't have anything I guess. So I'm drawing on while time is running away unter my a**... got less than 7 weeks time to finish the 2nd and the other 2 guys and then get it printed... GNAH. 
And I'm drowning myself in that NANA stuff at the moment.. I shouldn't do because it additionally saddens me.. and makes me slightly aggressive. But at least - watching that stuff and being distracted by it makes me feel the pain a bit less. Still I don't know yet again where I belong... 
On monday I'll go to visit the cinema with a friend in Munich.. To finally call that Nightwish stuff quits... Once and for all. I'm really sorry for everyone who thought I might stay there, I have to grab the chance now that it "threw me out" of there and I apparently am not tending to go back there. It is much better for my nerves, I've healed so much since I'm out of there. (Ok and I don't listen to metal anymore at the moment ... hm, should I worry? xD) Maybe I'm about to get a normal life now. Would be great. 
So.. yeah... I'm movin' on now, leaving my past behind. I just need to overcome that stupid idle phase I have at the moment... would love to sleep all day, eat a bit and sleep again... anyway. Here are a few WIP's for you so that you don't feel neglected by me just posting sentimental bullshit x)


Also: my fave song of the moment :) Listening to it on repeat... -.-°

No comments:

Post a Comment