Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Finally...

... the first half is finished... The scan is a little crappy but I had to make sure that Abz' white shirt stays visible... so here you are :)


Done with HB, 5B, 7B, 8B, mechanical pencil and black pastel pencil on A3 sketch block. Time about 2 weeks, every day a few hours...

And I tell you what .. I shouldn't have watched that cursed movie. (If you don't know what I'm talking about - I mean Nightwish's Imaginaerium) ... I thought I'm out of this all but now that guy is jumpin into my face in form of pictures ... And I hope that stops because that won't change anything on my plans. He won't take my life away once more... It's over. This time I'm strong enough. I wish I would have never got caught in this trap... I'm thankful for every moment and journey I was able to experience because of that but I also hate what he and his music did to me and my mental health.. I could do so much better if that all wouldn't have been... Grr. Well. I won't go into further detail.

Have fun with the pic, see ya next time =)

No comments:

Post a Comment