Friday, March 08, 2013

At the end of a successful day...

... I finished the hair of the first 1/4 of my pic x) (No I won't show ya ;) Be patient) Today's goal will be to do the shirt and then get it scanned and do a little advertising or so ^^ (Probably I'll show you then... but I'm more tending to show the full work first when the 2nd head is done....) We'll see. For now I'm satisfied with the outcome. And my mother just rushed in to iron a shirt for my sister who overslept... o_รด Well, shit happens, no need to get annoyed.
The sailormoon tarot project is on hold for now because I noticed I have only less than 2 months time to finish my mammoth project because it also needs to be printed ... So.. yeah... I need to hurry -.-° If I won't make it I'll need another idea... we will see. Won't tell too much here because somebody could steal my idea x))
Holy moly... But I should get finished quite good... needed a week now for that one head... gonna need 4 for all when I'm fast. Had the idea almost a little too late T_T

Btw - a big tip for you pencil drawers out there - Q-tips! The ultimate shading tool <3 I don't know how I was able to live without them oO I've ordered now big ones because the ones you can get at the supermarket are almost too short to hold them right so it's a bit complicated to work with them... :-\

So far for the status quo of now - I'm out again, see ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment