Thursday, March 28, 2013

Some day...

... I need to spam a litte again ^^ No, I'm just posting a few things that move me at the moment. :)
It's incredible how fast my life changed in the last... nah... 2 months?? Before it I was crawling in my hole saying uhh - artists need to suffer to be good, go away I don't want your cure. And now... whoop, sunny side up! Without therapy, I promise :) 'N this is the reason... or are the reasons, why. 


I can't even tell you how happy I am that the boys are back... If their reunion wouldn't have been, I'd probably be covered with shit up to my throat now. Their comeback kept me from breaking completely. Sounds insane but I think it isn't. If you ever had a person that pulled you out of a mental hole, you know what I mean. Watching THIS above even keeps me from falling back into the old shit... And rarely something or someone makes it to prevent a relapse when I threaten to get one. So I can't tell you how glad I am now. I think I will finally make it out of all that shit... and begin a new life (I know I told that a hundred times already but ... well xD) Now's like Chuck & Cindy: lovin' life 24-7 x) Thanks for pushing me back to the surface, boys.

And I think I'm gonna show you some WIP's of the first steps of the 2nd half of my mega drawing... I had some slight anatomy problems with dear Scottie but I think I solved them now. But see yourself :)


I'm somehow glad when this piece is finished... slowly starts getting strenuous, especially now that I'm shooting a making of video while drawing this one... My PC doesn't like that flood of data... at least moviemaker doesn't, it takes ages to save the videos down because they are so big. 

And I don't wanna keep the song of the day away from you - I listen to it on repeat oO Found it in my music collection today not knowing that I had it xD This is the intro song for the show of my buddy's cover band. I sooo love that piece.


Fits my feeling of life perfectly at the moment x) I hope now everything's going to work out... 

Ah yes btw - I'm going to watch that movie another time on monday together with the friend I had with me when we watched it in Munich... I told my head to shut up in 2013 and so my inner voice said ey - c'mon go and watch that movie another time. So we are going. And after that I'll spam my brain with a play on repeat of that interview above. End of the story. After that I'll take care of my anticipation for London in May. Everything else has to go. I like that saying: "If it doesn't nourish your soul, get rid of it." And that's what I'm doing at the moment. :)

So and now I stop spamming, it's already way too much xD Cya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment