Thursday, January 31, 2013

Wonderful...

sorry again that nothing's going forward at the moment..
I woke up with terrible stomachache today at 5 am... threw in a painkiller and myself back to bed... Just to discover later on that I've got a nail bed infection on my right big toe that's going on my nerves...  iodine ointment and a plaster should help here. I really don't feel like going to the doc because of that. I'm fed up of so called health care.

I overworked my company logo as you surely saw x) Did it yesterday or so... I couldn't see the old one anymore because it was associated with memories of things I no longer spend my time with and that I don't want to have in my life anymore. So there was time for a new one. Just the metallic effect is a bit sh***y because there weren't any styles that looked good and were for free...

I'm also quite angry at the moment because I discovered that maybe my whole head health problem developed only because of the new internet we got here in the beginning of last year or so... It works with 4G, that says all. I feel like a lab rat, permanently exposed to radiation. Gotta do something about that. This shit is dangerous and life-threatening and therefore it has to go. 
I'm sickened by this world in general at the moment and literally feel the darkness that's taking over... where is the change that so many are preaching? I see nothing. Only more threats appearing day by day.

But well, life goes on. Next on the schedule: dentist appointment tomorrow, starting to shorten pics for the nail stuff shop... Hope I can get my day-night-rythm right again someday and do some art again ... All upside down at the moment...
So far, see ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment