Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Something's happening ..

Hello :)
I know, I've been absent again for way too long...
After a few nerve-wrecking days (really wrecked my nerves, yeah.. -.-° Think I'll be going down the drain someday...) I found some peace again to continue with life... I'm now working on that online shop a few hours a day, throwing in tons of products... besides that I'm writing on my novel (I got an update, yay! xD And while I'm writing it's often like I stick my head through the floor of that dimension and watch the protagonists with everyday life.. oO) and am working on my painting. That bridge is a shit load of work, but well I should have known that before I began... Here there are the latest wip's for you :)
My recommendation of the day for you what belongs to painting material: white synthetic paintbrushes. They're awesome, I would've never thought that. I can work way faster and better with them.
I also chose to not use paintbrushes with animal hair anymore, because it's against my morals that animals have to die for paintbrushes or anything else. Besides that, synthetic brushes are the best anyway xD

And when I'm not creative or working at the moment, I'm running a campaign against the tetra radio technique here because they want to set up 2 masts near where I live. I won't let them do that without resistance. I already wrote a letter to the local newspaper, and they printed it :D I then got a phone call in the evening from a guy who is already behind that stuff to avoid the installation here.. awesome how everything works :D Hope we can make a difference.

So far from me again, see ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment