Saturday, January 12, 2013

x_O

Hi folks! Sorry for being absent for so long again, now I'm back :) Surely you would like to first see my latest painting work, don't you? Well here you are x) It's not the best and I still have to practise a lot but anyway... <3 The scanner ruined the eye color T_T


I'm also sick again with a cold... I don't even know where I could have catched those germs cause I didn't have contact to people in the period of question... ?_? Ok I was at the cinema with a friend lately but there I already started being sick.. so... hm. But I have my weapons xD Had a pack of Lemocin as it began wreaking havoc, having a teaspoon full of honey and cinnamon mixed twice a day, rinsing mouth and throat with salt water every evening before going to bed (but please NOT that industrial, refined shit... please use himalaya salt or unrefined sea salt..) and drinking a lot. I'm also sniffing up the salt water into my nose, I think that prevented the germs from going into my sinuses the last two times I had a cold...
Also sorry btw for posting no artwork at the moment, I'm working hard on my web page at the moment, have to shorten over 200 pics to thumbnails... T_T Discovered yesterday that the first form I made doesn't look good at all so I will have to make them all anew >.< I will add a little page sneak peak for you later on :D (First have to go now and do some paperwork T_T) It'll look awesome, I promise :) 

And I also can recomend a song / video again today, "Medusa" by one of my fave bands, Madragora Scream. I simply love their sound <3 They made a very interesting album, and the video contains a lot of subliminal hints. So who knows what the album is about, will understand the hints ;) (And don't be irritated just because there's another guy with a hat xD Just noticed it xD) Check them out and get the album (and all of the albums before "Luciferland" also, because 1st - the music is awesome, and 2nd - Terry has a hammer voice x.O My fave male singer besides Marco Hietala :D At least my opinion xD But now off with you to a mp3 store!)


So then, see ya until next time! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment