Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Ahem x)

Yes, I'm still here, I just have a lot to do at the moment, working on a shop at work and building my own page, and besides that doing a speed drawing that came over me last night xD The current works in progress:
I think I need a new "dark indigo" polychromos pencil when this is over.. So what do I like about the pic so far... xD The darkest areas perhaps xD and the way the complete look turned out, looks even better than the reference photo :D I don't like the pale blue background / brightest color in the pic cause it simply turned out awful -.- We'll see what this will be x) (And yeah - the 2nd artwork this year and again it's him... should I worry? xD)
Also for you - the promised sneakpeak. I apologize for the delay and admit I totally forgot it... but here it is now x)


Art Refugium over and out

Fave song line at the moment: Beyond love, far above, beyond art, you're the blood of my heart. (Visions of Atlantis - The secret)
Fave song of the moment: Kim Wilde - Cambodia

No comments:

Post a Comment