Wednesday, January 23, 2013

This can't be true -.-°

I've got an a** full of work at the moment but what do I do? I'm painting... wonderful -.-° But well, when the ideas appear in my brain they have to get out, no matter what... Here are the current WIP's .. more to come.
Came to my mind while hearing Nightwish's Ghost river ... be curious, the white bow is going to be a bridge, and I'm planning something special with it :D But before I can do it I need to get my carbon paper to transfer the shape onto the canvas... I can't draw it freehand -.-°

And on the other hand - when I'm not painting I'm working on my web page at the moment (I found an easy way to lik to the bigger pics now without making a menu entry - working with Joomla for everyone who wants to know...) and besides my page I'm kickin in hundreds of products into a web shop for work >.< Yea.. life goes on somehow. I'd normally have a dentist appointment at 9am today but I'm too lazy and got up too late yesterday so I think I'm gonna cancel it and do it another day... Have way too much work here, can't go to the dentist xD

So then, see ya, watch this entry because I'll upload more WIP's soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment