Thursday, January 17, 2013

Good Morning :)

Just coming in to show you the finished result of my speed drawing before going to bed =) (I have a lot to do today, going to the bank and then having a look at a friend's computer... hope the snow won't stop me from doing so -.-°) So here it is:


I can't help myself, I have to look at it all the time x.O I called it "sheep in wolf's clothing" because I think that's just how he is... <3
You wanna hear something funny? I inkjet - printed this for my friend (she wanted a copy :D) And it came out better looking than the original drawing what belongs to mistakes etc... xD This is unfair xD
And I already have the next idea for a painting -.-° The ideas just won't stop popping into my head.. it's a painting for "Ghost river" .. I already ordered a 50x70cm canvas... I'm curious what this will be... it will contain a lot of details, so much is sure... xD 
Also working hard again on my web page, I think I thumbnailed over 50 pics again this night... I just can't seem to get the galleries finished... fun part will be then linking to all the big pics -.-° Yippie. 
But so far, I'm moving to bed now, hoping for sweet dreams x) See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment