Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Happy new year :)

... to everybody! Hope you had a good start into the new year :) Thank you all for your support in the last year, you people are amazing <3
So because I didn't wanna celebrate or anything yesterday, I finished my little "inbetween" - painting that suddenly came to my mind :) 


Another one inspired by a Nightwish song - Sleeping sun :) Media are: acrylics, oil pastels (for the shining around the dark sun) and copic markers (for some shadings and the lines on the house) on britannia watercolor paper. Again - Original and prints are for sale :) This one almost painted itself x.O Have no idea but at the moment it's again like something's leading my hand, I have no idea what I'm doing but it still turns out well xD
I also shot a few pics on the concert of my buddy where I was lately, are not many good ones but I'll still share them with you :) The name of that cover band he's in is "First Generation of Number Nine" So if you're ever in Bavaria, Germany, (Franconia area, Würzburg / Bamberg) come and check them out, they're absolutely awesome :D


So then, time to begin the work of the new year, we'll all see what it'll bring. I'm curious :D Curious if the new year will be as amazing as the last one :D 

See ya! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment