Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Show must go on.

Hello me hearties,
sorry that I didn't write again for so long, didn't really feel like typing while being not at home... 
Came back today from a nerve-wrecking 9 1/2 day trip to Ingolstadt to watch over my bosses 3 cats... Mostly the 2 boys and the girl were behaving well but there were a few days when I just wanted to shoot them ...  And if that wouldn't have been enough, I became sick just as my boss left the house and I'm still coughing -.- 
I also had a look at a flat last wednesday and I like it very much, it's in Greding which is very central to get everywhere I need to go ... gonna phone that flat guy tomorrow about what's going on now.. I wanna have that flat ò_ó
Annd on saturday I've been out to see my "brothers" and their band again. Was a nice cozy evening though I tried to not infect anybody... Was a bit crashed after that evening cause there are still some problems to solve but I'll survive. 

So ... yeah, now I'm trying to get back on track and on with normal life... cya =)

P.S.: And there seems to be a need for me to do an art therapy session again to get over a person that's wreaking havoc in my mind at the moment... Someone who pretended to want something from me and then just dropped me ... I think I'm gonna do a therapy portrait...
And I found another way to maybe cut off that knot... My brothers are playing a gig again soon in that area where I went almost every weekend ago many years to see that guy ... So I'll just drive that old road and re-program my memory of all those places to finally forget... Maybe I'll even visit that place where I told him what's going on ... just to wipe it all out... to forget that half year of my life I wasted for that ****... 

P.P.S.: The flat I had a look at has been taken by someone else :( Well then, let the quest begin anew...

No comments:

Post a Comment