Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Btw, did I tell you...

... that our tickets have arrived? ^^

(c) Michele Grimm

I'm so damn excited xD Well and on the other side I know that I'll get rid of some more nerves there... but my inner voice insisted on going, so I'll go then. No why's and but's ... Maybe you get to see some good pics if I get to make some... 
And I need to watch out that this doesn't become as extreme as the last time when I liked a finnish band... -.- Well whatever this one doesn't seem to be as bad for my health as the last one... so I'll see then.

I also drag myself to draw now cause I wanna finish that damn pic until friday so I can take it with me to my people... but doesn't look good so far so I fear I won't make it....  


It's going forward, but slow. And that just because the foreground is unsharp... pretty hard to draw... still I try. Probably gonna work during the bit of day I got left on friday before my departure... we'll see. 

So far from me... know that the madness left me for a while... ok I'm hearing the songs but that's all at the moment, it's already been much much worse... so ... yeah I think I'll survive =) 

Cya =)

No comments:

Post a Comment