Sunday, July 14, 2013

So ... so.

Thought I surprise you with a new layout =) I'm sorry that some of the recent entries look a bit distorted, will fix that later on :) My internet is barely working at the moment, works for 5 to 30 minutes and then is gone for 5 minutes to 6 hours... everything's crazy at the moment... just thought I let you know =)

For everything else ... now that internet is mad I had some time to look through an old story and some records... it's funny how much of your experiences you tend to forget while years pass by... I was quite shocked about some stuff. 
I now decided that I'll really do that "rewind" - trip I spoke of in the last entry. I'll begin a new chapter and quit with the old stuff, though I'll never be able to forgive that guy. It's impossible. But I need to go on in life. And it shall be a warning to me to never do shit like this again. Just to keep my damn mouth shut in certain situations... 

For now I'll go to bed =) Would like to stay awake cause the sun is shining and the air smells so good but I'm just so tired T_T can't take it anymore... so see ya =)  

P.S.: Sorry if the background looks a bit displaced, I just can't figure out how to make a background fit every screen resolution -.- Mine is 1440x900

No comments:

Post a Comment