Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Lalala xD

Oh I just couldn't let it be and finally did the layout I wanted after having a fight with my new router not willing to give me fast internet... packed the thing back into the box in which it came and set up the old one again... and see- everything works fine again.

So... Yeah I kinda admit I was somehow jealous of some other people's blogs, that's why I did this massive layout x) It's not perfect but well, I'm still an apprentice :) 

What belongs to the art - I decided to continue my mountain castle project ... sketched the castle yesterday but somehow the proportions aren't right and I think I'm gonna do it again... practise makes the master... whatever xD

Well then, hope you enjoy the new layout, cya =)

P.S.: Once more turned the layout upside down cause I found some stuff I didn't like xD but now it's all fixed <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment