Saturday, July 27, 2013

All that remains...

... is another wave of confused desperation ... 
I think my search finally came to an end, I know now what I want... but I will probably never reach that person, so once more it's all lost... My life hates me. And yet it's somewhat funny xD I'm so distracted I don't even find time for art anymore, I just scroll through forums and blogs in the www the whole night long... The whole world is just a bit unsharp at the moment. I feel like I've been shot with something.


And yet .. There is a question I have for you to answer... I did a poll.  Cause I just can't decide which pic I wanna draw next, so you have to do that for me... For all of you who are on deviant art - you can vote here, for all who don't have dA, I also did that poll on my facebook page, so you can vote as well =) I think I'll stay with those 6 pics now, couldn't find any more, good resolution photos I liked... -.-° Curious for your votes now =)

Cya :3

No comments:

Post a Comment