Saturday, July 20, 2013

Jealous.

Yeah I kinda am cause I couldn't afford another flight this year to see THIS
...
A few friends of mine were there, just waitin for the pics and reports now... 
Yeah I admit I'm still on it... despite all the shit a certain person told me (same as in the last entry who I think of has fooled me...) JD's a damn inspiration for me, I even took reference on his production company to name my own business, just so you know x) I wanted something in latin... xD That guy's probably one of the factors that keep my creativity alive and give me self esteem as an artist. And one of the reasons for my DVD collection getting bigger and bigger... xD So... yeah. One fine day I'll also make it to one of these premieres... nothing's impossible, even the impossible. 

</melancholy> Art Refugium over and out. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment