Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Well well ...

First thing I wanna say: I take back what I said in the entry from July 17th. (now deleted) Watched a few of the newer videos and actually didn't find them quite bad. It's different and it could be better but it's defintaly not crap. And I found a ton of old and newer stuff on my harddisk.

Our concert tickes have been dispatched today, can't wait to hold mine in my hands. After all these years it seems fandom has got me again xD No, I think this is gonna be very very cool. I already see myself standing there thinking - wow, they really exist.
And I just can't help myself, I think I'm developing some kind of guitar riff - love or something... same for awesome solos ... I just could hear it over and over again and drown in it... Love this one at the moment (Yeah, actually the guitar, not the voice xD):


So... yeah xDD Hearing it on repeat and full volume just cause I can't do any different <3 Sorry for the bad sound quality, had to post dailymotion cause it's blocked on youtube here in germany -.-

And once again it crosses my mind - in about 1 1/2 weeks I'm gonna see my "brothers" and their band again... in an area from where I have kinda bad memories... I think I'm gonna take this chance to solve a few of my past mistakes... and finally find peace. And after that maybe never return. I dunno yet. Just would be better for us all. I'll see then.

And - something in my own right - Would you like to have Shirts, pillows, laptop skins or iphone - cases with my art on it? You can get it here on society6, they have free shipping through sunday, worldwide. Just thought I'd let you know =)

Ok but enough babbling for now, see you all next time =)

No comments:

Post a Comment