Monday, August 05, 2013

News from the south.

Hello me hearties,

Back from my "brothers"' concert on friday, been sleeping almost the whole saturday through ... Was a lot of fun again. I've even been given the honor to take the photos for this gig with a Nikon SLR - camera :D But I had to find out that even if you have a good camera, you apparently still need a lot of practise to get good photos out of it... I'm not quite satisfied with the outcome... -.- Still, if you wanna see the pics you can find them here.

For everything else...I've still got that poll going on on deviant art, please don't stop voting, lovelies! YOU decide which pic I'll draw next. If I can't get a clear result I will decide on my own or draw something else in the meantime... 

Btw - I'm thinking about getting myself an E-guitar somewhen in the next months... Been trying acoustic for a long time now and found that my fingers are just too short for that one so I'll now try it with the not so broad-necked electric version (besides that, those just sound much better since I'm a metalhead xD) I've already layed an eye on two beauties, I just can't decide if I'll get myself the BC Rich Warlock or the ESP (which would be more expensive but sounds better...) Ok, actually my dream would be this beauty. But way too expensive and great for a beginner like me xD Any musicians here who could give me advices? I've already asked one of my adopted brothers but couldn't get much info out of him ... But anyway. First saving some money and then we'll see. Until then my boss is so nice to lend me his Fender Stratocaster :D <3

So ... yeah everything's slowly going back into normal again, I have way too much to do these days to have bullshit in my head and it's good like it is. Let's see what the next weeks will bring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment