Thursday, August 29, 2013

A box full of darkness.

Hello me hearties =)

I've got a finished work for you again, the little inbetween - speedy called "Moonchild", inspired by a song by the same name by Celtus =)


It's nothing special but I kinda had to do this inbetween... and it's - if he doesn't pull back - already sold to a friend x)

And for all the rest - I decided to continue with the Ghost river - painting I had flying around here... well I could say I didn't decide but my inner me did ... Here are a few of the last WIP's =)


The castle is inspired by some sculpture and digital art stuff I found on my google research but all in all there's not much left of the original images, I re-designet it all x) Hope I can smash the girl who wants this painting off her chair with the details 'n shit xD

So... for the rest... I'm doing fine, I just lately had a little family argument that kicked me back into a bit of a depressive phase that almost poked me into the wrong direction again but I made it to climb out of there again before it ate me... for now I'm stable I think. I just feel some sort of darkness taking over the world but that's no wonder since america is about to bomb us all out of this world... We'll see. For now everything's fine. 
Now that it gets colder again my interest in writing also is coming out again... I think I'm gonna throw over my scifi novel another time xD Hopefully one day it will see some daylight ... =_= But hey - I've got a concrete beginning scene now and already have the score for it, so it can't be that bad xDD

Ok I'm out, I'm babbling too much rubbish.

No comments:

Post a Comment