Thursday, August 22, 2013

I saw what you did.

Hello me hearties =)

I'm back, all tooth fixed and well... nah well rested not. Not yet. Gonna get some more sleep later, nothing to do anymore tomorrow. 

Yesterday evening was awesome again, as always when I'm in Solnhofen. A nice and cozy little "family" meeting. :) And if you ask "wtf is she talking about??" - here a video of my heroes of yesterday with one of their covers :)


If you live in southern germany (or austria) I recommend to see them live. They're awesomesauce. I'm blown away again every time I see them. They've also been adopted now by Bayern 1, one of our regional radio stations, so if you can make it to receive it, keep your ears open since they play a few of Suzan's own songs. 

I also got my borrowed e-guitar now, just need the amp and the wire now but that'll happen somewhen in the next time then =) Very curious.

I also began - out of pure boredom - a drawing with white pastel pencil on a black base colored sheet of watercolor paper... out came this:


And it's probably already sold since a buddy of mine loves it x) Just gotta finish it... =_= (And I guess you people know how good I am in finishing things...) We'll see =) So long...

cya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment