Friday, August 09, 2013

Getting there ... slowly.

Now, I've been quite productive the last days... the guitar pic is almost finished, only the control and neck of the guitar and the hair are missing. And I dreamed of certain persons again this night which made my inner voice poke me saying - hey, dig out that old painting and continue, maybe you're gonna finish it! And so I did. WIP's below:


So... well ^^ Probably there's gonna be at least one finished artwork in the next time then. I just can't seem to finish anything... I'm such a lazy ass -.- 

And the other thing I wanted to let you know - since there's been the flood here lately and I wanted to do something - I am selling 3 artworks for charity. The money will go completely to the flood victims here in bavaria. I wasn't able to help cleaning up the mess in the beginning of July cause I had my cracked toe and couldn't walk, so I wanna do something now by donating some money. So if you'd like to have one of those, please let me know :) These are the pics: 


I'm also atm working on a way to make my own high quality, classy looking prints, at least in A4. Never get good ideas when I see other artists doing stuff like making their own prints n stuff... xD Need to get me some printer ink first and then we'll see. 

Btw - because I talked about getting an E-guitar... my boss is gonna lend me his now :D A Fender Stratocaster if I'm not wrong <3 Very happy about that offer and can't wait to pick it up on the 21st when I go to see Susi and Dennis in Solnhofen :D :D 

Apropos Susi and Dennis - they made a video lately and I think you should see it x) Two of my best people, love them. 2nd Mom and brother :)


So, but enough babbling for now, the entry is already too long xD See y'all next time =)

No comments:

Post a Comment