Monday, September 02, 2013

Everything remains as it never was.

Hello me hearties =)

There's a lot of news for you these days.
Point one - My web page will be online latest end of the week, there are still some template fixes to be done and I did a beautiful front page for you =) Which leads me to:
Point two - the reason I now poked my boss to finally finish the page is - im finally gaining some attention, at least when it comes to my Nightwish artwork cause I joined a facebook group that's leaded by people with influence and yeah well... ^_^° They love my stuff. And little me is happy when people love my things =)

And the rest of the story - I got a new finished artwork =) The long lasting and finally finished painting for Ghost River. The scan doesn't quite show the real beauty of this work but still I think it's one of my best pieces =) But see for yourself =)
 

The problem now is that I've got some kind of artistic idle -.- Guess I overworked myself again... Hope it disappears soon cause I've got a lot of stuff to finish and begin... x_x 
And I'm again hanging somewhere inbetween the worlds cause of this group join from above... Normally I didn't (wanna) have to do that much anymore with all that stuff and I wanted to stay out of it but something seems to wanna tell me that the journey isn't over yet. I know it's a good thing, yet I fear that I could fall back into my old habits again ... Which would be the last thing on earth I'd want. Seems my box of darkness has come out of the shadow and taken shape again ... But we'll see. As the good old saying is - Time will tell. I know my borders. The shadow will not steal my life again. 

ArT RefugiuM over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment