Monday, September 09, 2013

Why does there always have to be a title xD

... nah, I just don't really am bubbling over with ideas when it comes to name things xD Sorry for not writing so long again ... having a million other things in my head atm not knowing what to do with them ...

First of all - the shadow didn't take back my life. It really seems to be over. Still, I'm a bit moody these days. Especially today cause I'm asking myself once more what sense certain things in my life make. Or more - what good is a dream when you'll never reach it. I think I swapped one shadow for another... -.- Why do we always yearn to have someone we can look up to while it chains us up? I think I've never really been myself in my life. And probably never will. Not if I don't find a method to stay off of those influences ... Well but as long as I don't find a cure I'll be watching out to keep my sanity... 

For my web page - I fear I have to beg your patience once more since my boss seems to be quite busy atm -.- I really hope I will go online at least this month. 

Btw - does anyone of you know a good, free source to learn italian? I'm really into it at the moment and would love to learn it. (Among other things cause I love the sound of that language...) Please leave a comment if you know possibilities =) 

So ... yeah. I will see where this all will lead me, standing somewhat besides me today, need to sort my head out. 

Cy'all :) 

P.S.: Can't stop watching this at the moment <3 Craving to see them live but wondering if they'll ever come on tour again... :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment