Sunday, September 29, 2013

And so...

Hello me hearties =)
Sorry for being away for so long again ... haven't been doing so well the last week. It all began with having stomachache that woke me up, after that my digestion started to make problems and somehow every bone was hurting ... I went to the doc but he couldn't find anything... I guess it came from the excitement and stress of the days before... all the happenings threw me over I guess... I'm doing good again now. Hope it stays that way.

I also did a little art lately. Not much, just a cardboard box (cause I had gotten a box of Ferrero Küsschen for my birthday and wanted to make something of it...) and a few photos.. But see yourself =):


I also digged out an old movie lately which I've seen on TV somewhen in my youth, I have no idea how old I was then... The movie's called "Encino man" and is about two high school guys (played by Pauly Shore and Sean Astin [later known as Samwise Gamdschie from Lord of the Rings]) who find a cave man (played by Brendan Fraser) in their garden while digging out a pool... they try to make him socially suitable and stuff and get into a lot of trouble because of that. But still the movie is funny as hell. At least I know now where I've got my speech defects from ... they're just too contagious xD

And I've finally finished reading a book. It's called "Nachtland" and the Author is Jan de Leeuw. It's about a little boy whose father became a drinker and now lives separated from his mother and he hates the new boyfriend of his mother. After christmas the boy runs away out onto the frozen lake where he is later found, lying in coma since then. While his sister and mother try everything to get him back into life at the hospital, the boy himself makes a journey inside his mind. He lands in a wonderland, finds friends and enemies. I think it's a book worth reading, yet I don't know if it's available in english. I got it in German, the original must be in Dutch. Here's a german recension: http://www.buechertreff.de/kinder-jugendbuecher/63833-jan-de-leeuw-nachtland/
I think the book is very enthralling, yet it reminds me of some certain movie. But I like it =) It's worth a read. 

What belongs to books - I got a big inspiration push lately for my SciFi story =) Am working on it again at the moment, hoping I will finish it somewhen... I let you know when the time has come. And I will try to translate / let translate it into english =)

So far ... cya'll =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment