Saturday, September 21, 2013

Miracles tend to happen when you expect it last.

*wipes off dust* oh dear, again 12 days without a post ... I'm starting to get lazy. 
So, where was I?
It seems that I now am truly free from that curse that bugged me all the past years... I had kind of a last test yesterday looking at these pics and wondering why the heck I wanted that guy... So I'm free now *jumps around of joy* 
The other thing that makes me incredibly happy atm is ... I digged out an old CD from the attic to find out from when it was and through that I found my 2 heroes on facebook... And I can now officially prove that they're the lovliest, kindest lovelies in this world <3 Besides that I've got a problem of a different sort now but I think I can live with that x) Also the puzzle of where's and why's has got a new piece that's quite interesting. So... yeah, everything's going well at the moment. Finally.
I'm also hatching about a new painting idea, not yet clear in my mind but I think that will be the case soon. And I'm still digging in my small picture collection to find something drawable cause I'd love to do two separate portraits after my special project but the pics are either too small or they have such complicated details that it's impossible for me to draw them T_T I will find a way. I will.

For now, I will crawl upstairs into my bed, been up for way too long playing games and cleaning the bathroom... *yawns*
C'all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment