Wednesday, October 09, 2013

'ello

Again so long away, I'm dearly sorry ... got a lot of stuff flying around my ears at the moment ... Among these things are looking after my car to get fixed because it's leaking oil ... trying hard to finish my guitar hero pic and stuffing my brain with italian grammar on livemocha... At least my health is restored I think. Had a bit of a sore throat over the weekend but killed it with silver colloid, honey and cinnamon... Feeling all well again now. :) All that's going on my nerves at the moment is the unsureness about the car ... -.- I need it on the 17th to drive to Munich for the HIM - concert... which I don't really feel going to at all... But I wanna see them live at least once in my life so I have to go. I'll survive xD And after that no more Finns. Had enough of them T_T Nothing against Finns themselves if one of you should read this. I just had enough of Finnish musicians. Moving on to new shores. Warmer ones xD

The other thing... I dunno, are there any astro- / quantum physics fans among you? I'm hatching over a theory for quite some time now and I had one of these last night again ... Wanted to hear your opinion on that. What I'm thinking? My theory is that dreams are parallel dimensions / worlds. That we get out of our bodies at night wandering around between the dimensions. I wonder what you physics guys say about that. I think it could be possible.. would explain a lot of things. Just a few thoughts x)

Besides that I have good news for you - my web page is somewhere in the process of going online and I will be told when the database is done =) So I'll tell you then when the thing is finally online :D Beg your patience until then cause I really don't know what these guys are doing at the moment... ?_? 

Btw - after finishing the guitar hero I will start my long thought about project x and I think I will do another making of - video thingie with that again ... Just so you know :)

Yeah... so far for now. Cya all next time and please comment if you have something to say about that parallel world - thing, I'm really curious for qualified opinions!

*vanishes*

No comments:

Post a Comment