Sunday, October 13, 2013

Weeellll....

Happy news for y'all - my page will be online on monday or tuesday! :D Can't wait! Will let you know when the time has come then!

So... yeah, just wanted to let you know that the page is about to go online =) 
And show you one of my favourite songs of the moment. I've been digging a hole into youtube today and took a listen to the older Sirenia stuff ... and I have to say I truly like this album. Will put it into my list of all time faves.


Also been at the drugstore lately (no drugs, I swear! xD) to get some stuff and came across those jewelry thingies ... I couldn't resist and bought me a bracelet. I love this sparkling silver stuff. I just love it. But see yourselves :D


It's by "beeline" and costed 4,95 Euros / 6,95 Dollars. I bought another one from this company a long time ago but the rubber band somewhen fell to pieces... need to get me some new and fix it someday... 

So... yeah that's all for now =) Have fun with the video and see y'all next time arount :) *vanishes*

No comments:

Post a Comment