Tuesday, October 29, 2013

News. Or something like that.

Hello me hearties =)

So I am back in every day life I guess.. took me some time to get normal again.
What's new in the south? Actually not much.
The people doing my web page are slow as snails and I think I'll kick some asses within the next days... I'm tired of waiting...
The other thing is - my visual creativity seems to be on vacation which means I'm doing random jewelry at the moment ... ^_^° Never thought I'd get into this but doing necklaces from leftover beads acutally is some kind of fun. If you wanna have one of them, please visit my etsy shop :) Selling them for 15 Euros / 20,70 Dollars per piece. 

And a complete other thing - since drawing is not on my list atm - I chose to dig out the novel I'm working on since... yeah 2 years or more now. I found this plotting tutorial on deviant art and am now doing a proper plot before I correct all the rubbish I wrote and put the puzzle back together... I hope I can release this thing somewhen in the next 2 years xD (No I will not tell you the storyline ... sadly there are too many idea thiefs out there and I don't want my unique story to be stolen... ) All I can say is: the setting is a desert planet. I love the Dune movies - but it's not inspired by them. (Nope, no drugs xD Actually the story doesn't really relate to the Dune scenery at all.) The idea came in a dream I had long ago. Since then I was hatching about how to build up a story on that... first I wanted to make it as epic as Lord of the Rings but soon I discovered that it was just too long-winded and boring so I gave it another way which seems to work so far. This is only the first part of it for now... there will be a second part which will take place here on earth. You'll see why ;)
About the whole thing itself - I dunno but ever since I've read Federica de Cesco's desert novels, I got more and more fascinated by the people living there ... Especially of the Tuareg culture since they have matriarchy and all that stuff is interesting for me as a woman ^^ I guess one thing came to the other and so I am a huge desert fan today. I also already had an encounter of the weird kind on a concert because of that but that's another story. ^^ Nothing you'd want to know, believe me. 

Yeah so far... I keep dragging myself to keep on plotting because I wanna get finished someday... I'll let you know when there's something new =) Until then:

cya =) *vanishes*

No comments:

Post a Comment