Friday, November 01, 2013

Plottin' like a madwoman.

Just wanted to let you know - I've not dissapeared. Besides fighting to keep my health and feeding a web shop with products for work I am plotting my novel...  Atm doing character sheets. They are printed on both sides of the sheets ;) Front side character description, backside motivations and achievements. This is gonna be interesting in the end. Besides that I've got a few word documents filled with all other infos.. gonna get a pile of stuff in the end I'll be able to work with :D


Btw - I came to stumble upon a metal band from ... I think they're from Tunisia. While looking for african metal bands and I actually found they're quite good. They sound like Kamelot vs. Terry Horn (you could also take Marco / Zachary Hietala as reference). But see yourself:


So far.. I'm back to work =) Cya :D

No comments:

Post a Comment