Monday, November 11, 2013

No idea for a title...

Hello me lovelies,

sorry for being away again for so long... had a lot to do lately... -.-°
First of all I had to get my car fixed for doing the TÜV .. a 2 year check for cars to make sure they're safe for the street ... well after everything was fixed then I went to Susi and Dennis and to Ingolstadt on Saturday, not coming far cause I've got a flat tire short before Allershausen (which is - as I've been told later - somehow a cursed place for car accidents...) so I drove aside, called the ADAC and waited for the guy to come and change the tire... 
Now after I've been home for 2 days, my parents today discovered that I had the wrong tires on my car. It were theirs. Bad for them now but good for me since it means I don't have to get 2 new tires ... So ... yeah xD So much for the chaos of the last days. It slowly lightens up.

As for my novel - it's going forward very well. I finished the fine plot last night and will start typing and assembling the pieces I've got somewhen in the next hours or so... Besides that I'm looking for publishers to send to when the thing is finished in the end... I'm highly motivated x)


And besides THAT I am still continuing stuffing my head with italian on livemocha. One lesson a week. I just love love love the sound of this language. And I always wanted to learn it... now I've got a reason so I can do xD
And I dunno... do you guys still know this song? x) I remember good seeing them for the first time at The Dome on TV asking myself what the heck this language is they're using ... And I still love those songs from back then... childhood / youth memories x) (Also a few stupid ones xD)


Cya until next time =)

No comments:

Post a Comment