Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Meep :D

Hello me hearties =)

Hope you're all doing well and had a sunny monday :)
Just wanted to present a new finished artwork. I completed it in a sudden attack ... And my "brother" loves it x) But see yourself:


As for my novel ... I'm getting forward quite good, got already 11 Word pages now. (I stopped for a night now cause I finished the portrait and have so much other stuff in my head...) Still it's sometimes hard to find words ... better focus on drawing and painting for now before I get a writing block. 

And - something monumental happened - I sold my first piece of art on etsy! :D It feels strange to give your work away but I can live with it. Especially with this piece I sold. A piece of past memory that has now left the house and so my eyes. 

For everything else... nothing's changed so far. Still stuffing my head with italian, wondering how fast the synapses are building up ... I'm almost suspecting this language is some kind of pre-installed in my brain xD
And I'm planning to play more guitar now ... still got no amp but I'm misusing the electric guitar as a western guitar ... xD And I can proof what the maestro said - repeating is everything. So your brain builds the connections and at one point you're able to do it then. This is why I hate today's society which wants you to have everything right at the first time...

But enough for now. As a closing goodie, an awesome video for you. This brings back the feeling from last year a bit, blowing me off my chair in some way.  I know many of you don't like Floor but I think she's doing her job very well in this song. (Still, my time is over, I won't be a full time fanatic anymore. But I think I can learn a lot from Floor when it comes to singing.) 

So far for now, cya next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment