Monday, June 24, 2013

Woah.

Sorry for being away for so long again ... Hadn't much new stuff to write somehow ..

So, where was I? My toe is doing better, yet not completely healed but I can drive a car again so it can't be that bad anymore. My internet is playing tricks on me, I constantly get the red warning here that there was an error saving my entry... I already lost connection once today.. >.<

For everything else... I'm not very artistic at the moment... there is this thing that's keeping me from doing any art >.< Instead of drawing I'm sitting around atm watching movies... It's hit me quite hard again, I shouldn't have watched Chocolat... yeah you get what I mean? That gypsy with the guitar? xD In the end even I am just female... now waiting for my sanity to return so I can continue being what I normally am ... I shouldn't always give in to my inner voice telling me wanna see a movie or hear a song cause whoosh - doesn't take much and you're knocked out again. I mean, I like it, but I also hate it cause I really have no time and nerve for that at the moment >.< Well, whatever. We'll see how that all develops. Nothing happens without a reason.

I also should slowly prepare to leave the house since I'll watch over my bosses kitties for 2 weeks somewhen in the beginning of july now... But since I still dunno when I'll leave here it's senseless to already pack my stuff. So I'll wait. 

Ah btw for the artistic stuff - one good thing there is that cupid attacked again. I'm planning a big painting x) 2nd time I'll paint a person. Won't tell more - you'll see when the time has come =) (And before that i have to finish 4 portraits xDD Too busy.) 

Ok I'm off for now ... will move my lazy butt to bed soon I think, haven't slept enough today (and also in the last days...) and am totally done in some way... 

Cya =)

No comments:

Post a Comment