Saturday, June 15, 2013

Meh ...

Murphy is a big fat a******... Cracked a toe on wednesday... Now have to wear tape for 2 weeks but it keeps getting better day by day so I have hope. The positive side of not being able to drive a car or go out in general is that i have more time for doing art now x)) 
What belongs to the art I decided to start a project I should've done already many many years ago... left alone cause there's a bad lack of reference photos these days... I'm gonna draw my 2nd family x)) After that concert last week I'm very enthusiastic again, finally knowing again where I come from and who's still standing behind me even after all these years. I just love my people <3 
So this is why I started the first portrait then, drawing my first adopted brother x)) Here are some Wip's:


I've never drawn a guitar before... Hope it'll work .. =_= I'm also planning something special with this piece, (and with the other 3 too if it works with this one) so be curious x) I also already chose the other 3 photos I'm gonna draw (Well I had not much to choose from since there aren't many pics left on the old partition of my harddisk...) But they're gonna be gems :D
I'll leave the other big project aside for the moment now, simply cause I somehow have no interest in it anymore and more important stuff to do... but when I feel like it I'll finish it someday, don't worry =) 

So much for now, gotta draw again later on now... see ya =)

P.S.: We lately got some damn cute little kitties x) They're so awesome, I just love them :D But see yourself:

No comments:

Post a Comment