Sunday, December 29, 2013

Art time.

Hello me hearties =)

Hope you all had a lovely christmas with a pile of presents under the tree? I for my part was glad when the next morning was there... xD
So... What I've got for you now are some WIP's =) I haven't been doing much these days due to the whole christmas hassle and all that sh** and having to work a bit besides that cause my boss is building up his own web page now... so ... yeah, but now I've got back cause I had one of these "I'll do one within the last days of the year" - painting ideas like with sleeping sun last year. So.. yeah, I'll probably finish it soon. Here are the pics:

First of them is a WIP of my current portrait... I'm coming forward very slow with this one cause it has so much difficult shading in the face -.- I'm wondering if I'll ever finish this one.

So much for now then =)
I wish you all a happy and healthy new year. Don't make too many resolutions, as I know it from myself I hardly ever keep them. ;) C'yall next year.

*vanishes*

P.S.: Do not forget lovelies, I do have a homepage now! :D And since yesterday there's aaaallll the old portrait stuff up in the gallery! So you can see how bad I was ago almost 10 years ^^ Have fun and spread the word: http://www.artrefugium.de

No comments:

Post a Comment