Monday, December 16, 2013

Wow.

Is it already christmas? Why I'm asking? Well, today I got a new wire for my router. I've now put it over to the window and the connection didn't fail anymore for over 4 hours now. Besides that, my monitor problem is also gone (I guess it were interferences from the router which was standing right beside it before..) ... Finally some things work :D At last. I had enough trouble the last week... first a big family row and then being ill having to take heavy antibiotics... but now I'm all back =) Just need to adjust my sleep-wake rythm now. 

What belongs to the art department I'm not doing much atm due to my illness last week and because I'm awake at daytime which makes it impossible for me to do art because I hate people gazing over my shoulder asking "what'cha doing?" ... Still, I've got a few WIP's for you from my current project =)


Had some problems with the hair strands in the face and they're not totally right but eh, whatever...Probably gonna try to correct it. if it won't work I'll leave it like this. I know he's gonna like it anyway :D

Meh... and I've thought I've beaten the monitor devil but it starts flickering again ... seems the router wasn't the cause... opening a window to cool that pc box down -.-

*vanishes*

No comments:

Post a Comment