Friday, December 27, 2013

Houston, we're online!

Hello me hearties!

I have one big announement to make! 
My very own web page is finally all finished and online! :D It took a long long time and much patience but now it's done! Please come in and have a look around!


You can find yet unreleased photos there, tutorials, videos, journeyblogs ... =) Hope y'all like my page :D
Do not be deceived btw by the .de - domain name. I had to do this because the .com was already taken ...

A big fat THANK YOU goes out to my boss who made the database beneath the page and puzzled together the template. He had a load of patience with me while I was partially very very impatient. 

So... yeah, click and see if you can find something useful for you =)

*vanishes*

P.S.: I now installed a working guestbook plugin and a visitor counter x) Everything's complete now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment